UM6P-CS offers An Engineering / Master Degree after completing a 5 years curricula:
- 2 years Integrated Preparatory Cycle oriented towards Computer Science +
- 3 years Engineering Cycle in Computer Science
- Offer solid scientific bases in mathematics for today’s data science world.
- Develop the necessary prerequisites in computer science (computer architecture, algorithmic, introduction to programming).
- Develop communication skills, in French and English, written and oral.
- Acquire Essentials Working Methods for further studies and for professional opening.
- Offer mandatory basis in mathematics, probabilities and statistics for today data science world.
Our students will acquire the following skills:
- Using theoretical knowledge to model and solve real problems, translate a real phenomenon into mathematical abstractions.
- Understand transversal concepts in multiple computer science fields in terms of reasoning, abstraction and implementation of solutions.
- Acquire the communication skills, jointly in French and English, essential for future engineers.
Admission to UM6P-CS is opened to all High school student with a Scientific Baccalaureate in Mathematics or physics wishing to follow a rigorous and demanding training allowing them to move towards engineering careers in the digital sciences
- Outstanding results of the baccalaureate exams (Mention «très bien » or « bien » with an excellent academic record)
- Written tests in Mathematics
- Age under 21 on December 31 of the year of selection
How to apply ?
ADMISSION TO THE INTEGRATED PREPARATORY CYCLE :
February to May 31st, 2022: Online submission of applications for the integrated Preparatory cycle access tests
Until July 5, 2022: Online additional documents
July 12, to July 15 2022 : Tests and Selection of Eligible Candidates
July 30, 2022: Deliberation
August 10, 2022: Admission results and Full or partial scholarships attribution
In line with its civic commitment, UM6P, a meritocratic university, supports the brightest students through an attractive system of academic scholarships and financial aid grants. Contact us for more information.
75,000 MAD per year for the integrated preparatory cycle and the engineering cycle + Registration fees : 5,000.00
Catering fees (based on consumption)
Meals can be taken in the school cafeteria or in the University restaurant
The apartments (groups of single rooms) are equipped with a kitchen, and therefore allow students who wish to be independent for all or part of their meals
1,000 MAD per month for a single room in a 4-bedroom apartment on the campus