The main objective of the UM6P-CS engineering program is to train computer engineers capable of observing, identifying and modeling real-world problems. Engineers capable to intervene in the study and implementation of large-scale digital projects. With this versatile computer engineering training, future engineers can analyze the needs of different users in terms of distributed digital systems to implement the appropriate solutions.
This training offers in-depth courses that cover a broad spectrum of new trends in the field of computer science. These include Distributed Systems, Data Science, Big Data, Cybersecurity, Software Verification and Machine Learning. This orientation of training towards new technologies will allow the students to acquire the skills necessary to integrate big IT companies, administrations as well as research laboratories.
This engineering cycle will allow students to acquire many skills:
- Intervention in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Modeling and development of secure distributed applications.
- Development of Intelligent systems.
- Data analysis in a Big Data context.
- Mastery of machine learning techniques for various applications.
- E-reputation and E-influence in the world of social networks.
- Design of embedded systems in the Internet of Things world.
- Design of secure systems in the world of cloud computing.
- IT Project Manager
- IT project developer
- Solution Architect
- Web Integrator
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- System Designer and Analyst
- Embedded Systems Designer
- Service Integrator
- Process Engineering
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Research Engineer
Students can join the first year of the program after their high school degree ( Baccalaureate)